CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, December 23, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Happy Friday and Merry Christmas Eve Eve! The blanks this week are holiday themed, so here is a bit about my Christmas...



1. The best way to spread Christmas cheer is "singing loud for all the hear!" I love Elf!

2. The thing I love most about Christmas is spending time with friends and family, especially Bond! This is the time of year work usually slows down for him and we get to spend lots of time together.

3. The holiday season is a time for counting blessings.

4. My favorite thing to eat at the holidays is the desserts! I love pumpkin pie, and oh the cookies.

5. I will be spending Christmas morning relaxing with my mom, sister, brother-in-law, and husband. Then we will all head to my grandmother-in-law's house for dinner with my in-laws and sister-in-laws. I love that my family and Bond's family get along, it makes the holidays even better!

6. Tis better to (give or receive?) GIVE! I love figuring out the perfect gift for people. I even like wrapping!

7. I'm dreaming of a relaxing Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comments:

Victoria

great answers!!

christmas cookies are one great part of christmas eve dinner at my house :)

merry christmas!

Post a Comment