CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday Must Have

Happy Monday!  I hope you are done or almost done with your holiday shopping.  I thought I was done, but I have 2 more things to pick up.  But after that I am truely finished!  During my recent christmas shopping I found my Monday Must Have for this week...


I was shopping for Bond at Brookstone when I saw this flip speaker dock for iphone.  It was on sale for a great price too! 


I this Christmas season I also must have Christmas Cookies!  I have finished my cookies for the year and will devote an entire post to that, but here is a sneak peak of the finished product...

Link up and tell me what you Must Have this Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment