CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday before Christmas! I am loving a lot of things this holiday week.




I'm loving...our real Christmas tree. I always had a fake one growing, but Bond had a real one so we go real. It smells wonderful!



I'm loving...my great holiday pinterest finds. I have hung my cards this year using one. It's so easy, all you need is ribbon, tape, clothes pins, and your Christmas cards.



My other pinterest find is not necessarily holiday themed, but I wanted to do it before I host Christmas eve dinner for 12. It's chalkboards pint wine glasses. Again supper easy, and I will do an entire post on it.


I'm loving... As always my sweet wonderful husband!



What are you loving today!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comments:

Kristen

I love that idea for the Christmas cards too! I bought some ribbon to do it next year in our new home. :)

We always had a real tree too but when my parents got divorced, my Dad got a fake but my Mom always gets a real one. I love it!

Hope you have a very Merry Christmas! :)

Post a Comment