CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! Let's get right to it...




I'm loving our Christmas tree. We got it on Sunday, but decorated it last night. One of my favorite Christmas traditions is decorating the tree, listening to Christmas music, and drinking egg nog or hot chocolate!



I'm loving... Our Christmas tree topper. It's an OU snowman! I love snowmen!!



I'm loving... My wine aerator. I got it for my birthday and it works so good, now I think I need a white wine aerator too.







I'm loving... My new coat. I happened to be at old navy when cots were 75% off for only 5 hours and snagged this great white coat. I normally won't even consider white coats because they get dirty and stained, but I could not pass this deal up!



I'm loving my own link up on Mondays, and hope you will stop by next week and let me know you Monday Must Have!



I'm loving as always my wonderful husband!



What are you loving this chilly Wednesday?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment