CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Baby Vincent Update: week 19

We are one week a way from our next appoint, and yes we will know if Baby V is a boy or a girl, assuming He/She cooperates during the ultrasound.

This week I am so happy to be done traveling for a bit, it really wears me out!




I am also ready to get back into my normal workout and sleeping routines. I am especially missing my prenatal yoga, it really helps with all the little aches.




I have been eating a lot of bagels, especially while traveling. It's on of the foods I know I can get anywhere and it will satisfy and not upset anything.



I liked this pic, because you can see my bump from the front now too!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment