CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What I'm loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! The week is half done, thank goodness, it has already been so busy! Here is what I am loving this week.


I'm loving... Having my sister and brother in law living in town. Especially while they are staying with us I am living the help with dinner and errands, and the foot rubs!

I'm loving... My pinterest finds this week.



















I'm loving... These great shoes I got to wear as a bridesmaid in June!





I'm loving... My sweet husband and ever growing son!



This is 20 weeks, the week we found out it was a boy!




What are you loving this week?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment