CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, May 4, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday

Happy blanking Friday!


1. My bedtime routine includes, taking off my make-up, using a toner and a lotion on my face, a bit of light reading, then hitting the lights and turning on an overly watched Harry Potter movie that helps drown out the activities of the day.

2. I am tired, it's been a long week.

3. I can't stand spicy food because it makes my mouth burn so badly I have to stop eating.

4. My idea of relaxation would be a chi tea latte on my comfy couch, a great book or movie, a foot rub, and nothing else to do the rest of the day.

5. If I had an extra $50, I would take my hard working husband out to dinner, tonight!

6. The best thing about boggy friends is I am still pretty new to the blog world, but every comment brightens my day!

7. A recipe I've been dying to try is oh so many since I have been slacking on the cooking front lately, but I am looking forward to these summery treats, bruschetta with tomato and basil, pineapple strawberry water, and apple nachos.









Have a wonderful weekend.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment