CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, May 25, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday

Happy Memorial Day weekend! Let's do some great blanks.



1. The best surprise ever would be a random day off work, like a "snow day" in July so you could enjoy the sun!

2. My wedding is my most favorite memory.

3. The hardest, but most worthwhile thing I've ever done was I don't think I have done anything I would classify as "hard" but I think that will probably change soon with the rest of my pregnancy, birth, etc.

4. The best part of my day is after dinner when Bond and I hang out in the living room, reading or watching a show.

5. Something I like that most people don't is cottage cheese. I find a lot of people do not like it's consistency.

6. Something I am willing to fight for is my marriage and family.

7. Something you might not know about me is I can't dive, like into a pool, not sure why because I took swim lessons but I just can't do it. It usually turns into a belly flop so I just stopped trying to learn.

Have a great weekend!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Jamie

Yep, having a baby will change your definition of hard ;)

Considerations

Hi, I found your blog from fill in the blank Friday! Congrats on your baby boy bump, how exciting! And I saw you're using your iPad to post? Do you recommend the app?

Post a Comment