CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, May 14, 2012

Menu Monday


Happy Monday, I missed last week but did have some great items that I hope to post about soon! Here is my menu for this week...



Monday - spaghetti with chicken, spinach, asiago sausage and quartered artichokes. I have a meeting tonight and this is a fast easy option.

Tuesday - we have a clergy appreciation dinner at church so no cooking!

Wednesday - make your own tacos. This can be extremely healthy and quick. We usually do black beans, salsa, spinach, low carb tortillas, and chicken. I also add up to an ounce of grated cheese and sometimes a dollop of light sour cream.

Thursday - clean out the left overs night. My sister and brother in law will be moving in Saturday for 6 weeks and we will need all the fridge room we can get so Thursday is all about eating those left overs!

Friday - we have a fundraiser through Bond's office so no cooking and hopefully some great food!

What does your meal planner look like?



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment