CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Baby Vincent Update: Week 21

Happy Tuesday! So I am slacking this week and didn't post a menu Monday, but we are cooking at home all week, especially because I get to share the cooking with my sister who is staying with us while her and her husband get settled in OKC.

Here is what is happening with Baby Grant this week....



I am of course are feeling great this week, we know it's a boy! And he is healthy!! I am mostly eating fruit and really enjoying pizza! Which is not the healthiest thing, but I am sticking mostly to fruit and whole wheats.




After two weekends of traveling I am a bit above the "ideal" weight gain at 20 pounds up, but I am back to my regular routine with eating and working out, and I feel great...most of the time.

Oh and in case you missed the post last Wednesday Baby V is officially Grant Don Ross Vincent. Yes two middle names, just like is Dad!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment