CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, May 18, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday

Happy Friday! Let's fill in some happiness themed blanks today.



1. Something that is near and dear to my heart is my family and friends. It is very important to me, and Bond, to make time to spend with our families, and for us that includes our friends!

2. Everyday is good cause to celebrate. this weekend we are celebrating two things my youngest sister is moving to town and our healthy baby boy!

3. The most fun I ever had was that's hard because I get to do a lot of fun things, but I think I would go with my honeymoon, a road trip to the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, North Carolina. We made stops along the way and just got to do our own thing for the whole week!

4. True friends are the ones that no matter how often you talk you pickup right where you left off, like no time has passed.

5. Something that makes me terribly happy is being oregnant and spending an evening on the couch with Bond, talking about Baby Grant and maybe throw in a foot rub!

6. A good way to spend a sunny day is sitting on a patio with cold drinks, good food, and great friends.

7. My favorite celebratory food is cookies, especially cookie cake!

have a happy weekend!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment