CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, May 11, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday

Happy Friday! This week has gone so fast, so let's get these blanks done fast too and get tot the weekend....



1. On a scale from 1-10 the frequency with which I get sick is in the 3-5 range, not including basic allergies, but it used to be higher, especially when I was a student because I would let myself get run down.

2. The last time I felt sick was right before I took a pregnancy test, which was positive. That of course is not including any of the normal pregnancy issues as sickness.

3. The worst part about being sick is nausea because it is the worst feeling in the world and the only relief is the second worse.

4. When I am sick I like to be Aiken care of by mostly being left alone to sleep, but having someone who can fix food and do general things around the house is necessary.

5. Something I do to keep myself healthy is get enough sleep. I can't let myself get too run down or I get sick so getting enough rest really helps.

6. A secret remedy that I use when I am sick is to sleep through it, and drink water. I don't think either of those qualifies as a "secret" remedy but they work.

7. One thing that always makes me feel better when I'm sick is macaroni and cheese, unless I have nausea and then I just mstick to crackers.


Hope you have a happy weekend!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment