CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What I'm loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday of a short work week! Here is what I am loving this week...


I'm loving... The burb cloths my sister made me. They aren't quite done yet because we haven't washed them to fray the edges, but the finished product will look like this...


BUT in these great fabrics...










I'm loving... My pinterest finds
Some yummy summer recipes








I love you could write anything on these bottles, last name, etc

I'm loving... My amazing, sweet husband! This past week he was honored as an Achiever under 40 in Oklahoma, so proud of him!



What are you loving this week?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

agalandherdog

Those burp cloths are too cute! You're a week ahead of me (I'm 21 weeks along).

Unknown

Aw, sweet precious burp cloths...they can be cute and incredibly handy! Congratulations to your husband. There's nothing like getting to celebrate them too! Visiting from WILW.

Happy seeing beautiful!
http://seeabeautifulworld.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment