CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, July 8, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Happy Friday! It's time to link up with Lauren at The Little Things We Do and this weeks blanks have a great theme....Summer!






1. My plans this summer include... A week long trip to Napa Valley with Bond and some friends! I am so excited for this much needed vacation.

2. The best summer I ever had was... The summer right after I graduated high school before college. I think that is the last summer I truly felt like I had a summer break. I worked of course, retail I think, but it was just a job with no strings or stress. I didn't have bills to pay or anything. And got to spend all the rest of my time just having fun!

3. Summer is... HOT!!!

4. My favorite summer food is... Fresh anything. I love going to the farmers market and getting fresh fruit and veggies. There is a market set up at my office every Friday for a couple hours and I stock up for the weekend!

5. The best way to quench a summer thirst is with... Water. I know it's boring but I love water. But my favorite summer drink is a tie between White wine and white sangria, with some of that farms market fresh fruit.

6. My summer uniform consists of... Tank tops, shorts, and flip flops. I love summer dresses for night time activities too.

7. The best thing about summer... All the sun! I love how long the daylight hours are. It's so nice to come to work and leave work whole the sun is still up!

What are your thoughts on Summer?


- Posted using my iPad 2

4 comments:

Sar

White sangria sounds amaaaazing! I've never actually had it, have any good recipes?!

Visiting from FitBF!

-Sarah

Beth @ AttemptBalance

Yes I posted a recipe. It's under hosting, check it out and let me know what you think!

AMY

YAY.....white wine, tank tops, shorts, and flipflops!!!
I'm a new follower.
Amy's Life @
www.amyclairejacob.blogspot.com

Lin

Summer is most definitely HOT...I'm not much of a fan haha. Farmers markets are my favorite. I love all of the fresh fruit and handmade crafts.

Stopping by from Lauren's blog :)

Post a Comment