CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, July 1, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

Happy Weekend!  It's time for a fun Fill In the Blank Friday from Lauren at The Little Things We Do.

1.  The best news I ever received... was a job offer.  After I graduated from law school and spent all summer studying for the bar I was still without a job.  The job search was not fun, but when I finally got an offer I was so relieved.

2.  Something I'm looking forward to... our upcoming vacation to Napa Valley!  We are spending 7 days in a condo in Napa and I can't wait to get away!!

3.  Something I would never do... bungie jump.  It doesn't even look like fun to me, it looks like a headache!

4.  If I could choose someone to be my life coach (living or dead, famous or not) I would choose... J.K. Rowling.  I think I would really like to choose one of her fictional characters, Dumbledore, but as the creator she would be the closest thing.

5.  If I had to put a label on my style it would be... Comfort!  It doesn't matter if I am dressing up or down, it has to have a level of comfort or I am not wearing it.

6.  One should always... wash their hands after using the restroom, basic but amazing how many people don't do this!

7.  I want to... Go to sleep!  This has been the longest week!

I hope everyone has a great weekend and a Happy 4th of July!

0 comments:

Post a Comment