CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! We are half way to the weekend… and it’s time to link up with Jamie @ This Kind of Love and see what everyone is loving this beautiful day.


I’m Loving… Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.


I have just finished re-reading the book for the 4th time (I think?) and I am so excited for the movie opening Friday!


Bond and I have been given the opportunity to see a special showing tomorrow night (Thursday) at 6 p.m!!

I’m Loving… My new Hobo Lauren Clutch.


It’s a wallet and clutch in one, plus the color is so fun! To see more info check out the link to a post all about the wallet/clutch, complete with lots of pictures.

I’m Loving… Musical’s with this Season’s Lyric productions.


Oklahoma City’s Lyric theatre puts on 8 to 9 productions a year. Four are musicals performed at the downtown civic center and Bond is kind enough to buy us tickets. This season Bond and I have seen Oliver and Hairspray. They were both great, but I am really looking forward to the next two shows… Ragtime and A Chorus Line!


I’m Loving… As always Bond, my wonderful Husband! And I am so looking forward to spending some time with him during a mini road trip with him next week!!


What are you loving?

4 comments:

Kathryn

Love Harry Potter, can't wait to see the movie!

Brunette & Blessed

I cant wait for harry potter!

Kristen

I can not wait for HP! It's going to be so good yet so sad!

Taylor B.

So jealous that you get to see it at 6! I have to wait until midnight!

Post a Comment