CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, July 15, 2011

Fill In the Blank Friday

Happy Friday! Let's link up with Lauren @ The Little Things We Do for some random questions.



1. I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person)… I am either a morning or evening person. I hate the waking up part because sleep is one of my favorite things. But once I am up I love to get as much done in the morning as I can. Especially at work since I am anything but an afternoon person. Afternoons are for naps!

2. My favorite Pandora stations are… I usually listen to Pandora in my office and right now I am loving the Vitamin String Quartet Station. It’s great for an office atmosphere without putting me to sleep.

3. 3 of my “must-have” songs for a road trip playlist are… Life is a Highway by Tom Cochrane or Rascal Flatts (I love both versions), Don’t Stop Believing by Journey (usually an entire Journey playlist is necessary), and the latest Glee soundtrack (or all of them!).

4. My favorite pattern is… I am not very into patterns. I usually go for a mix of neutrals and bold solid colors. But I can appreciate small amounts of polka dots or vintage sketches of flowers or dresses.

5. My favorite perfume is… I don’t wear perfume. I use body and hand lotion. My favorite body lotion does not have scent, its precipitation extra by Origins and keeps me feeling moisturized all day. My favorite hand lotion is by e.o.s. in cucumber.

6. Rule are… usually followed, sometimes bent, but not typically broken.

7. My most overused phrase or punctuation is… the exclamation point! I tend to put it after every text I send. So when I am actually really excited I have to use two or three to get the point across!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment