CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! Halfway through the work week means time to link up with Jamie @ This Kind If Love and see what everyone is loving...




I'm loving... City Bites red velvet cookie.
It is really more of a cake cookie with cream cheese icing, my favorite! A wonderful co-worker surprised me with it.




I'm loving... These pretty dresses










I'm loving... Hot Springs, Arkansas. Bond and I had a great time on our first visit there!




As always I'm loving... My sweet husband!



What are you loving today?

- Posted using my iPad 2

3 comments:

Beth McC.

Love those dresses, so cute!

Joeylee

cute dresses

Sarah

I LOVE those dresses! And the red velvet cakes? To die for. You and your husband are the CUTEST couple! You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

Post a Comment