CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! One thing I love about four day weeks is that you are half way to the weekend so much faster. Now lets link up with This Kind of Love for another...


I'm loving... Skinny Girl Margarita

Bond and I spent the Saturday before July 4th at his parents house, hanging out, watching movies, and drinking. I had heard really great things about Skinny Girl so I took a bottle down for my mother-in-law and I to share. I was not disappointed. This stuff is great.

I'm loving... Shakespeare in the Park


We went with some friends over July 4th weekend to see Shakespeare in the park. The play was The Merry Wives of Windsor. There was a rain storm right before the show started, but other than that the weather was good, despite how hot it was. There are two more plays later this summer and I am really looking forward to them.

I'm loving... My new dressy flip flops


These sandals are really comfortable and they go with everything fun and summery! They are by Jessica Simpson and I got them at Dillards.

I as always I'm loving my sweet husband...


What are you loving this Wednesday?

2 comments:

jessica

ive heard great things about this skinny girl margarita you speak of...guess i will def have to try it very soon.

Courtney

I love skinny girl margarita! And those sandals are really cute, I need some cute summer shoes

Post a Comment