CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Re-reading Books

I love to trade and share books after I read them. But I have some books that are permanent residents. I have some books that I revisit again and again like an old friend.

Top of that list is the Harry Potter series, followed closely by Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.  With the upcoming release of the final Harry Potter movie I am currently re-reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (for the fourth time).



When I re-read books it is usually in addition to another book that is a first time read.  Right now I am also reading The Run of His Life: People vs. O.J. Simpson by Jeffrey Toobin.


Bond first read this book and then began passing it around to some of our friends.  We have all been discussing it.  I am really enjoying it since we were so young when the trial was going on, I don't remember a lot of the details.  

Do you re-read books?  What is your favorite?

- Posted using my iPad 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment