CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Lotion and the Little Things

I got a text from one of my best friends that her husband had bought her the "egg" Chapstick. Which is this amazing organic lip balm by e.o.s. I have seen it at Ulta and in the checkout lane at Wal-Mart, which is where it became one of my best impulse purchases ever!  It comes in all these great flavors (berry, lemon, melon).


My favorite so far is the honey suckle melon lip balm!
e.o.s. also makes a great hand and body lotion that comes in a large container or this palm size plastic container.

My favorite is the cucumber scent.

Back to the text... I responded that she had a wonderful husband. This got me thinking about how it really is the little things that sustain a long term relationship. For me it's when I tornado through the kitchen on my way to work and find that Bond has emptied the dishwasher, or moved the laundry into the dryer.  Don't get me wrong the bigger stuff, like remembering your birthday and anniversary, are important too.  But for me the little stuff Bond does around the house, when he gets my favorite candy while renting a movie, or leaving me a card about how much he appreciates and loves me, are more significant.  It shows me that he thinks about me during his everyday activities and that he notices the things I like.

What little things are important to you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment