CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, September 26, 2011

The A to Z's of Me

Here are the A to Z's of me...

A. Age: 28. B. Bed size: Queen.  I think it is just right for us because we have room to sleep while still being close enough to cuddle!  Eventually I think we will graduate to King. C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning the bathroom.
D. Dogs: 2.  Bella a 3 ½ year old German Shepherd and Mo a 3 year old Black Lab.  They are both rescue dogs and so sweet….


E. Essential start to your day: COFFEE! F. Favorite color: Red. G. Gold or Silver: Silver in color, so white gold is acceptable.  No yellow please! H. Height: 5' 3" and ½ (the half is really important!)
I. Instruments you play: Zero, unless you count guitar hero (and I am not very good). J. Job title: Assistant General Counsel or Staff Attorney II K. Kids: None. L. Live: Oklahoma City, OK M. Mother’s name: Michelle N. Nicknames: Beth is a nickname, short for Elizabeth.  But I have sporadically been Bethie, Betharoni, and Bethum. O. Overnight hospital stays: None, that I remember anyways.
P. Pet peeves: I am not going to list all of my pet peeves, but here is a big one.  It drives me crazy when people don’t use their turn signals correctly.  This includes leaving it on when not turning making everyone wonder are they changing lanes?  And turning it on half way through a turn… thanks for letting me know here you have been!
Q. Quote from a movie: "I’m just a girl… standing in front of a boy… asking him to love her." (Julia Roberts in Knotting Hill). R. Right or left handed: Lefty.
S. Siblings: 2 full and 3 adopted.  My mom and dad’s marriage produced Claire, who is 27 and Laura, who is 23.  My dad and stepmom adopted Scout, turns 6 on Saturday, Jack, is 4, and Davie Lynn, 3. T. Time you wake up: Weekdays between 6 and 6:30.  Weekends without an alarm usually around 7:30 or 8. U. Underwear: Victoria Secret is my favorite brand. V. Vegetable you hate: Mushrooms. Texture and taste… Yuck! W. What makes you run late: My warm, comfy, soft, bed.  I hate getting up so mornings are hard.  Sometimes the dogs, no explanation needed. X. X-Rays you’ve had: Arm, sinus & dental Y. Yummy food that you make: Everything. Check out some of my recipes.  I make really great Christmas cookies so stay tuned for those!  Z. Zoo animal: Elephants and Monkeys

What are your A to Z's?

0 comments:

Post a Comment