CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, September 5, 2011

Closet Organization Project

I have been working on organizing my craft/gift wrapping closet.  I store all my crafts supplies, scrapbooking items, and gift wrapping in this closet, and it had gotten out of control.  So I invested in some organizational items.  I started with stacking drawers and worked from there.  The only thing I couldn't find in a store was storage for my wrapping paper.  So I went to The Container Store online and ordered one...
Yes I am that nerdy about organization... and yes I got so excited when it arrived...



So then I took it upstairs and added the handful of rolls of wrapping paper



Bella thought it was very interesting...


Then I picked out the perfect place in the closet.  It is really coming along.  Only a few more boxes to go through and put into new and fun organization!


The next step is is to see if these organizational cubes can work for me.  Maybe with some cut canvas baskets...

Please send me organizational tips!

0 comments:

Post a Comment