CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday of this short week. Let's get right to linking up and seeing what everyone is loving today over at This Kind Of Love




I'm loving... My new wrapping paper container from the container store. It is part of my craft closet organization project, and it's going well...






I'm loving... That Oklahoma is finally having cooler weather! Highs in the 80's this week.

I'm loving... The earrings I got over the summer for OU game days. I found them at a local arts festival, but they are also available on line @ Stephanie's Selections.



They are made of very thin copper so they are super light weight. I gave some as gifts too! And if for some reason you are not an OU fan she makes a few other schools too.

I'm loving.... The Glee Project on Oxygen. I don't get this channel and the show is actually over already. But I watched the entire season online over the holiday weekend. It was great, if you like glee you will like this too!



I'm loving... My wonderful husband! We had a great time relaxing over the long weekend!



What are you loving this week?
- Posted using my iPad 2

1 comments:

Kit

Great things you are loving today :)

Post a Comment