CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Arc Notebook System


Staples has a customizable notebook system called Arc.  I am not sure if it is new or just new to me, but I am loving it so far.  I am definitely a nerd when it comes to office supplies.  I get so excited about new notebooks and post-its!  



This notebook acts like a spiral notebook, but the rings are actually solid plastic with an edge to them that allows the special paper to spin.  


You can easily take out a page and then put it back in. 


It is available in 2 sizes and multiple styles.  I opted for the one with the harder cover and pockets on the inside cover.  This is much for functional for meetings and hearings.  But some of the other covers are really cute...


The notebook I bought comes with a set of lined paper. 


There are several types of paper to add or switch it out with, including planning and graph paper.  You can also accessorize it with tabs, pockets, dividers, or even a tab of post-it notes!  I got the pockets and the dividers.


Overall I think this customizable notebook is a great idea!  Obviously I am a big nerd about office supplies and organization.  What do you get nerdy about?

0 comments:

Post a Comment