CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!  It's pretty late in the day for me, but I have some great things I'm loving this week!


I'm loving... the return of my shows and the new fall shows!  I have really been looking forward to the new season of Glee, which was on last night.  It did not disappoint!


I also really enjoyed the new show on Fox called "The New Girl".  It stars Zoey Deschanel as a broken hearted, nerdy girl that becomes the new roommate of 3 buddies.  Check it out!


I'm loving... the weather getting cooler.  I love fall!  it is my favorite season.  What is not to love... football, all my favorite holidays (Halloween, Thanksgiving, and of course Christmas), and my birthday!

I'm loving... the trip Bond and I took to Denver.  Bond and I went to Denver Friday morning.  We hung out all day walking around the 16th street mall.  The weather was amazing so we grabbed a quick happy hour snack at an open air second story bar.  Then we met up with my sister-in-law to go to the Giants vs. Rockies game that evening.  After that we stumbled across an October Fest in down town Denver.  We had such a great time!


I'm loving... the workout I had a Barre 3.  On Sunday I went with two friends to a free class.  It was a crazy amazing workout.  I was so sore on Monday!  I could barely move.  




I'm loving... my wonderful Husband!  We had an amazing weekend together in Denver and back at home.  




What are you loving this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment