CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What I Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! This week already feels really long for me, so I hope Yours is going quickly! To help it go even faster let's link up and see what everyone is loving Over at This Kind Of Love




I'm loving.... My new grey skinny jeans from Banana Republic! So soft and comfy.



I'm loving... The Hunger Games trilogy. I finished it this week. I could not put it down. One of my book clubs is discussing the first book on Sunday and I am excited to see what everyone thinks.




I'm loving... My newest pair of Toms. Thayer are called slate and look like a dark wash denim.




I'm loving.... My sweet, wonderful husband!




What are you loving today?


- Posted using my iPad 2

2 comments:

Laura Kay

new TOMS?! yay! are they the ones with the comfy liner or the regular leather insole? yay TOMS!

Courtney

Cute toms! I lve them!

Post a Comment