CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, September 30, 2011

Fill In the Blank Friday

Happy Friday!  This is definitely late in the day, but it has been one of those days!



  1. My Current Obsession is wine.  Ever since our vacation to Napa Valley I am obsessed with trying new wines.
  2. Fridays make me happy
  3. My greatest strength is organization.  I am really good at organizing stuff.  I also kinda love it, which makes me a total nerd. 
  4. Getting started is my greatest weakness.  Or at least one of them! I am definitely a bit of a slow started.  In the mornings it is usually a lack of coffee or sleep.  But I am not good at sitting down to start a project either, great at the planning phase, but not the now I have to start the plan part.
  5. My life is blessed.  I have the most amazing husband and wonderful friends and family. I could not feel more lucky to be exactly where I am! 
  6. In high school I was on the pom squad, had some great friends, and probably gave my mom more hell than she deserved.
  7. When I’m super tired I get cranky. 
Happy Friday! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment