CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, September 9, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Let's get straight to the blanks on this wonderful Friday!


1. Somewhere someone is... sleeping, one of my favorite things!

2. I have a lot of people who  are my muse.  It depends on what the activity is.  Bond, my husband, is my muse when it comes to health, exercise, and good eating habits.  I have several authors that inspire me to write, several bloggers too!

3. It would suck if my favorite lotion was no more because, my skin would get dry and flaky.


4. The weather is my favorite thing about today.

5. Life is kind of like... organized chaos.

6. If I could have anything I wanted I would want... for all my friends and family to be safe and healthy.

7. A funny thing happened the other day... but I have slept since then and can't think of anything funny right now.

Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment