CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, September 23, 2011

Fill In the Blank Friday

Happy Friday! So happy it's finally here. I am going to link up with Lauren @ the little things we do for some Friday fun.



1. The best thing I did all week was watch the fall premiers of some of my favorite shows. Mainly Glee!



2. Friday's make me super happy.

3. Pets are expensive and time consuming, but I love them!



4. My Husband is the best thing about my life.

5. With the cooler weather I am looking forward to cuddling up by a fire with hot chocolate.



6. Something that's on my "wish list" right now is the tape dispenser I saw at Target shaped like a black high heeled shoe. I am such a nerd about office supplies!

7. This weekend I am going to have my mom and one of my best friends in town, tailgate at the OU game, and hopefully catch up on some much needed sleep!

What are you doing this weekend?

- Posted using my iPad 2

1 comments:

Unknown

yay for fall premiers! they made my week awesome too :)

{I'm having a Kate Spade giveaway right now & would love to see you there! amyreneonline.com}

Post a Comment