CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! It's a beautiful day and I am excited to share what I am loving this week...



I'm loving...the Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins.


I have gobbled up the first 2 and just started number 3. I cannot seem to put them down which leads to the next thing I am loving this week...

I'm loving....COFFEE. Specifically, Dunking Donuts coffee made at home. bond and I have really been enjoying this coffee, especially for the price!



I'm loving... These pretty dresses....



I just bought this one...


I'm loving... That tomorrow is my Friday. For Bond's birthday present I got tickets to a Giants Rockies game Friday night in Denver. He is a huge Giants fan and has never been to the Rockies stadium. Plus we get to see my sister in law that lives in Denver!

I'm loving as always my very loving husband...




What are you loving this week?

- Posted using my iPad 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment