CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, September 2, 2011

Fill In the Blank Friday


Happy Friday before a long weekend!  And the start of OU football!!  Lets fill in some blanks with the little things we do.


1.   One thing that is completely superfluous, but that I could never give up is     nail polish, more specifically pedicures in winter.  It really doesn't matter if my toes look pretty no one can see them, but it makes me feel pretty.

2.    I really can't think of anything that    makes me feel awkward... There is stuff I don't like, such as speaking to a large group or "networking", but it doesn't make me feel awkward.

3.  I can't    remember what life was like    without,    my cell phone.  Isn't that sad!

4.    Cheese   is my favorite snack.  I love it anyway you want to serve it.

5.  Lately I've been     extremely tired.  I am blaming the crazy hot Oklahoma weather.

6.  If at first you don't succeed    your human.

7.  Fall is    my favorite season.   Because it has football, my birthday, and all my favorite holidays (Halloween, Thanksgiving, and the entire Christmas season!)

Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!

2 comments:

Luisa Rodríguez

yep.. i can't remember life without cell phones either!


mustbeliberating.blogspot.com

Rachel Rose Mercantile

I love #6 ....your human...so true.

Post a Comment