CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Baby Vincent update week 16 & anniversary

It is our 2nd anniversary and time for a baby Vincent update!



This week pizza had been my craving food and I have been eating a lot of bananas as a healthy snack. We are starting to get excited about finding out if Baby V is a boy or girl (First week of May we think).







It is also our anniversary! Second anniversary is cotton or china, we went with cotton. I got Bond this decorative pillow. The quote on it is something we started saying when we were dating, his wedding is engraved with "100 years"



Bond Got me pillow too, but a bit more functional, the Bobby full body pillow. It helps with back, hip, neck pain and more by allowing a better nights sleep. I am loving it. He actually gave it to me last night and I felt great this morning!






I have a late meeting tonight, but Bond and I will pick up some take out to celebrate together at home.

Also, we have a doctor's appointment tomorrow so I will do a mini update sometime!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment