CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What I'm loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! I am loving a lot this week so let's get started!



I'm loving... That to day is my Friday and tomorrow I be to travel to sunny California for a bachelorette trip. No drinking for me, but I do get to spend some quality girl time, which is priceless!

I'm loving... the hotel we are staying at in Santa Monica. Check out the online pictures.








I will post some of my own after I get back.

I'm loving... The new ABC show Scandal. It's on on Thursday nights after Grey's Anatomy. Check it out online, there are only 3 episodes so far.




I'm loving... That tonight I am going to a book signing for Hope As Old As Fire by Rt. Rev. Steven Charleston, who is currently the acting interim dean at our church St. Paul 's. it is a collection of meditations he wrote on Facebook. He is a gifted preacher and writer so I hope you check it out if you ate interested.



I'm loving... As always my wonderful husband!




What are you loving today?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Sugarr2518

I've never watched Scandal before, but I may just have to check it out on Thursday!

Hope you have a great Wednesday!!!!

Heather

Quality girl time is the best. That hotel looks awesome! Have a great time!

Holly

That looks like an awesome hotel! I would be excited to stay there too!
Dropping by from WILW. :)

Post a Comment