CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, April 20, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday

Happy Friday! There were new blanks so let's get going...



1. Today is a great day because it's Friday, and Bond and I have a fundraiser tonight with dinner and a silent auction that should be fun.

2. Tomorrow I will hopefully get the garage cleaned out and some much needed shopping done!

3. My favorite time of day it evening because I get to relax, Bond comes home and we have dinner and talk about our day. It's our family time.

4. Sometimes you just have to have a day off, no lists, no errands, just relax all day, or do stuff just for fun.

5. A song that I just can't get enough of lately is Stronger by Kelly Clarkson. I am also really liking alone with you by Jake Owen.

6. My favorite accessory is great, cute, fabulous pair of shoes!

7. My favorite thing about this week was celebrating my second wedding anniversary with my amazing husband! It was low key, but just perfect.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment