CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What I'm loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! The week is half over so let's see what everyone is loving



I'm loving...the movie The Rebound. Bond had a meeting Monday night so I thought I would watch something in Netflix and found this 2009 movie staring Catherine Zeta-Jones and Justin Bartha. It was much better than I thought it would be.



I'm loving... These great finds from Isabellaoliver.com












I'm loving... My Pinterest finds this week...





















I'm loving... As always my sweet husband!



What are you loving this week?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comments:

Sugarr2518

I've never heard of the Rebound...I will definitely have to check it out because we have Netflix too! Thanks for the suggestion:) That office/library totally rocks!!! Hoping you have a fantastic Wednesday!!!

Post a Comment