CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, April 13, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

Yay it's finally Friday! Let's fill in some blanks...




1. Today is a good day because it's Friday!

2. The best thing I did all week was get things in order and do a craft project for the bridal shower I am co-hosting at my house on Saturday.

3. The current weather is cloudy, windy, and warm-ish, and it makes me sleepy.

4. the best thing about spring is all the color!

5. A fashion trend that I am dying to try out for spring is bold color blocked maxi dresses, my problem is they are so long I have to hem them and that seems like way too much work for a casual dress.

6. A person who made me smile this week was my sweet husband, especially when he cooked dinner Wednesday night and ran the dishwasher this morning, how lucky am I!

7. The most delicious thing I ate all week was probably the Mexican food I had for dinner last night, nothing special, just make your own tacos. I am hoping that the cupcakes and cake balls I ordered for the bridal shower are the best things I get to have this weekend!

Have a great Friday!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Unknown

i love the color that comes with spring too!

Unknown

I really want to find a color-blocked maxi dress! and yay for Mexican food. Always delish!

hope you had a great weekend :)

{I have a giveaway going on right now. Love for you to enter! amyreneonline.com}

Post a Comment