CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, April 16, 2012

Menu Monday

I am enjoying planning my meals in advance on Sunday's and really did a good job sticking to it last week so I think I will keep it going and make it a link up!


I am late in getting this up, especially since I have already made dinner today, but here is my menu plan this week...

Monday - Spaghetti with ground turkey, garlic, and red sauce (this is one of my staple recipes, its easy and makes leftovers for lunches)

Tuesday - Take out for our Anniversary.  We are planning on picking up something delicious to enjoy at home together, especially since I have a meeting and won't get him until 7:30 or 8.

Wednesday - OYO (On Your Own) because Bond has a dinner meeting.  I will have a baked potato with black beans, salsa, and a bit of grated cheese.

Thursday - Frozen pizza.  I always keep a couple frozen pizza's by Archer Farms at Target in the house for easy quick and health dinners.  Check them out!

Friday - Eating Out.  Bond and I are attending a fundraiser at a downtown hotel to represent his law firm, and it includes dinner so I am off the hook!

Saturday - Hanging out at the house so probably make your own tacos.

Share your menus for the week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment