CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, April 6, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

It's finally Friday! This week has been a bit crazy so I am really ready for the weekend. I missed last weeks FIBF so I am catching up...




1. My greatest strength is my ability to organize and then multi-task. I am the queen of "to do" lists and get things done.

2. My greatest weakness is my ability to multi-task and get things done. I tend to get too "to do" list oriented and focused on the destination, and forget to enjoy the journey.

3. People always compliment me on my skin.

4. If you found me procrastinating you'd probably fin me sleeping or watching a movie I have seen a zillion times before.

5. The most cozy place in all the world is where ever my husband is! But in our house it is probably the sofa.

6. Something new I tried recently was a prenatal workout that combines yoga and Pilates principles. It was great and will be interesting to see how it progresses into the third trimester.

7. This weekend I would like to... Get the garage cleaned out and then relax and spend sometime with my wonderful husband who worked way too hard this week!

Happy Friday!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comments:

Sarah

So happy you had fun with yoga! And hope you got everything accomplished this weekend and are having a great, relaxing weekend.

Post a Comment