CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Baby Vincent Week 14 Update

Hi, I am now in week 14. I am feeling pretty good, I still get tired early but can make it through the day without needing a nap!




Last week we had our second ultra sound and were able to see and hear Baby V's heartbeat at the same time. We also got some perfect profile pictures which has helped me be more relaxed.



As it starts to get hotter I have started eating real fruit Popsicles for dessert and snacks. Strawberry is my favorite. My weight is pretty much on track and this week I started a prenatal yoga/Pilates workout that is great!




I also did some shopping over the weekend for some clothes to fit my expanding waist. I had no idea, but Gordman's carries Motherhood clothes, which is one of the maternity stores at the mall. I got some great deals!




I hope you have a wonderful rest of you week and happy Easter weekend!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment