CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, April 9, 2012

Menu Monday

I had a wonderful Easter weekend with my amazing husband! We didn't get everything done, but did get to relax!

I am trying a new Monday link up, Menu Monday. I am hoping it will help me cook more, as I have slacked off a bit during pregnancy, give me some great ideas for new recipes, and Keep me on track at the grocery store on Sundays. Let's link up with In No Simple Language and plan for the week...


This week I am planning on the following menu:

Monday: black bean and salsa topped baked potato

Tuesday: flat out pizza with spinach and tomato

Wednesday: pasta tossed with spinach asiago chicken sausage and artichokes

Thursday: make your own tacos using refried fat free black beans, whole wheat low carb tortillas, diced chicken, spinach, cheese, tomatoes and salsa.

Friday: free day, I have book club and Bond will be one his own.

I will pick up a few final ingredients this evening and I will try to update with pictures through the week!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:Menu Monday

0 comments:

Post a Comment