CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, April 23, 2012

Menu Monday

This is a busy and a short week for me so I will not be doing much cooking, but I am going to try and stay as healthy as I can with some quick easy foods.


Monday - I will be cooking chicken sausages with pasta. This is one of my go to recipes, it's quick, easy, and healthy, especially if you add a vegetable. I lo
Ike to cut the chicken sausage into slices and cook it on the stove then toss with whole wheat pasta and quartered artichokes!

Tuesday - I have a late meeting so not going to cook, but I will be doing a quick baked potato in the microwave topped with black beans, shredded cheese (1 oz or less), and salsa.

Wednesday - Bond and I are looking forward to a book signing that evening, so we will be having a veggie pizza.

Thursday - I am leaving for Los Angeles Thursday morning for a bachelorette party so Bond is on his own, but I have stocked up on some staples like yellow rice, black beans, chicken, and salsa for him to easily enjoy.

Friday - more vacation!

What are you cooking up this week?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment