CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, April 30, 2012

Menu Monday

Happy Monday, let's see what's cooking this week!



Monday - tonight I am making 3 bean chili with ground turkey. This recipe is from the Abs diet and was in Men's Health awhile back. It is one of. Joy easy go to recipes with lots of leftovers.

Tuesday - I have a church committee meeting that will go past 7 so this will be a fend for yourself evening. I will probably have a sandwich or a baked potato.

Wednesday - I am thinking yellow or brown rice, black beans, grilled chicken strips, and salsa. It's easy healthy can will make at least one left over.

Thursday - probably an end of the week I am exhausted frozen pizza. I always have a thin crust fairly low calorie pizza in the freezer.

Friday - make your own tacos! I love Mexican food on a stay at home Friday night!

What are you cooking this week?




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment