CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Baby Vincent 10 weeks

I should have posted this yesterday, but after a great dinner with my wonderful in-laws I was too full and tired. We went to Cool Greens...yum!





So one day late here is a 10 week update. Please excuse the crazy eyes, I have not mastered the flash on my new iPhone 4s.





I am feeling hungry all the time, and trying to keep up the healthy eating! This past week has been all about the Pasta! I have cooked it at home and ordered it at restaurants, whole wheat of course. I add chicken and veggies to make it more well rounded too.





Total weight is up 2 pounds, but my clothes are definitely fitting a bit more snug around the middle, and some not at all!

Thanks again to Laura for this great idea!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment