CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday's Must Have

Happy Monday! I hope your week is shaping up to be wonderful! Here are some things I must have today.





I must have... A prenatal yoga video. I am not a class person, being on time to things is not my strong suit. So I want to try a video. This one has pretty good reviews, but I am open to your suggestions!





I must have... A baby belly band. It can be used for several stages of pregnancy and post pregnancy. What I am most excited about is being able to wear your regular pants longer by leaving them undone under the band.





I must have... Maxi skirts! I bought a couple over the weekend from Old Navy. They are simple but great for work. I think I must get this convertible maxi skirt that can also be worn as a dress....




What are your must haves this week?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment