CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Baby Vincent 12 week update

So in case anyone has noticed, I am wearing the same clothes in all the update pictures. I thought it might be fun to see the change with the same clothes. Here's my latest update...







So I am definitely feeling more energized this week. Day light savings was a bit of a problem, but I have more energy than I have had in weeks!

I am loving root beer floats this week. It is my new favorite dessert.




I have gained a total of 5 pounds, at least according to our digital scale at home. Our next check up is tomorrow, so we will see if their scale agrees!

We are hoping to hear the heart beat tomorrow and will keep everyone posted.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment