CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, March 16, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday

Happy Friday! Lauren @ The little things we do did not do a fill in the blank today, but I missed last Fridays so I will do those blanks...


1. My favorite room in my home is the living room because it is where we spend most of our awake time, it is open to the kitchen area along the back of the house so even if I'm cooking dinner I am included in the living room conversation, love that!

2. My current decor style is hand me down furniture from both families bordering on shabby chic, but I wish it was more of a pulled together eclectic style with old world themes.

3. I wish I could redecorate the master bedroom in my house to make it more usable. I think the current set up and furniture do not lend themselves to many uses.

4. My dream house absolutely has to have a huge laundry/mud room. Now I pretty much have just a walk through to the garage. I would love to have enough room that there are not piles of laundry all over the house.

5. One house item I am willing to splurge on is a matress and bedding. Nothing is more important than a good nights sleep.

6. A decor trend I just don't get it is neon colors. They should have stayed in the 80's.

7. Besides the dog hair, the comfy throw blanks on every piece of furniture is a little touch that makes my house feel like home.

I hope everyone has a happy Friday!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment