CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What I'm loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! I hope you are having beautiful weather and enjoying the week. Here is what I'm loving this week.



I'm loving... That Old Navy is making MLB clothes! I love this women's shirt for the Giants, Bond's team!





And don't forget the cute baby MLB clothes...



I'm loving... The amazing spring weather we are having! 70's and 80's all week! It is allowing to wear some of the comfy maxi skirts I got last weekend!

I'm loving some Pinterest finds...











I'm loving...this cute baby room idea with argyle! I love argyle and think it would be so cute even in some brighter colors.



I'm loving...as always my sweet husband! Here's another baseball pic from one of our many trips to Wrigley field!



What are you living this week?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Alyssa

I haven't been to Old Navy is ages but those MLB shirts might make me stop in! :)

Holly

I love that idea for a baby's room! Very cute! :)

Dropping by from WILW!
Holly
http://adventuresofholly.com

Post a Comment