CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, March 23, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday

Happy Friday! It's finally here!! Let's fill in some colorful blanks


1. My favorite color is red. It hasn't always bee red, but currently it is. I love what a bit of red can do for an outfit!

2. My home decor palette includes a lot of neutrals, tans, beige, grey, etc.

3. Other people always tell me I look good in the color coral.

4. The color I detest is orange, and not just because of the OU v. OSU rivalry. It's because no one looks good in orange, even people who can pull it off don't look "good".

5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you would see would be neutrals, black, grey, brown, white for work. Then I try to add color with camisoles or accessories.

6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is yellow or an orange. It makes me look yellow and sickly.

7. The color of my favorite dress is besides my ivory wedding dress (which is the most amazing dress I have ever owned) it would be coral, which was my rehearsal dinner dress!

Happy Friday! And don't forget to share your colors!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment