CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Baby Vincent week 13 update

Hi, I am now in my second trimester! So here is an update and pics from week 13.





This week I am feeling pretty good, but a little bloated. I think I am just starting to realize none of my non-elastic waist close fit, and some won't even fit with the belly band :(

I am loving chick-fil-a right now. Mainly the chicken nuggets with Polynesian sauce, yummy! I am still trying to eat all the healthy foods for most meals, lots of fruit, veggies, grilled chicken, whole wheats, and more. Bond is a big help in this area!




As far as weight gain I am about 6.5, maybe 7 pounds up now. So pretty much on track!

Thanks for all your love and support! I have an ultra sound on Thursday and will try to get some pics up soon after.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment